If you’ve ever been in the position where your partner has finished a little too quickly, you know how aggravating it can be. Even if it doesn’t happen regularly, it can kill the mood (especially when you’re about to climax yourself) and create an awkward pause in lovemaking.
Learn how to keep the party going with Jack and Jill’s top five tips for making sure you’re satisfied after your partner gets off.
1. Dial it back with foreplay. If your partner is a man, he will experience a refractory period during which he cannot physically achieve an orgasm again. While he might need a minute or two to recover, he can certainly use other areas of his body to stimulate you. Ask him to kiss your neck or rub your clit, or both!
2. Don’t be afraid to use lube. This is especially important if it normally takes you much longer to get off than your partner. It doesn’t mean you’re no longer turned on if you’re not wet enough for his or her second round. Jack and Jill recommends keeping a water-based lubricant in the bedside drawer at all times.
3. Get yourself off with a magic wand sex toy. There’s no need to be shy about meeting your own needs. Give your partner a sexy show after they’ve gotten off by teasing your clit with The Original Magic Wand. Be warned: you might not last very long either with the wand’s powerful vibrations and multiple speeds. There’s a reason it was named one of the top 10 gadgets of all time!
4. Unleash your inner domme. It might feel unnatural to give orders if you’ve never done it before, but there’s nothing hotter than a woman who knows what she wants. Start by telling your partner exactly what you need him or her to do once they’ve finished. It can be as simple as instructing them to grab your mini bullet vibrator and get to work.
5. Finish the job with oral. If your partner loves oral sex, now is the time to remind them how great they are at getting the job done. If they often need a long time to recover, ask your partner to invest in a Lelo Ora 2 from Jack and Jill, which simulates the amazing flicking and sucking motions of a tongue. Your pleasure is equally important whether it’s from the real deal or a stand-in.
Jack and Jill
From clit sex toys to dildos, Jack and Jill has the products you love to ensure your sexual satisfaction. And because sex with your partner should always be a two-way street, don’t hesitate to shop together for the toys you need to finish together or by yourself!